Homebuying 101 – Winter 2018
When: 2/20/18 6:30-8:30pm
Where: 80 SE Madison St. Portland, OR. 97214
Thinking of buying a home or investing? Curious if the time is right for you? Join us for Homebuying 101 to learn about the process from start to finish!
- Learn about the Portland Real Estate Market and current opportunities.
- Have your questions answered about lending and financing with one of the most knowledgeable lenders in the city Julee Felsman of Guaranteed Rate Mortgage.
- Decide whether buying a home is right for you.
- Discover the annual tax benefits & personal benefits of owning your own home.
- Learn about special loan programs and the most recent updates on home issues such as radon, oil tanks, city permits and sewer lines. Helpful activities and a workbook are included.
This event is free to attend. Plus, dinner and drinks included!
“House It Going?” – First Tuesday of Every Month
When: 2/6/18 7-9pm
Where: Sloan’s Tavern
36 N Russell St. Portland, OR 97227
Topic: “Get organized for Spring!”
We love to get together with our clients and friends regularly to talk real estate. Bring your questions, plans, and thoughts on all things house related- including the kitchen sink!
Food & Drinks on US!
The location is changing every month so check here for the latest spot.